Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA Admission Fee Structure 2018
If you are living in remote area of India and interested in doing an MBA course or you’re doing a full time job and don’t have time to pursue full time MBA course then you need to not worry because Symbiosis centre for distance learning is providing a distance learning MBA (PGDBA) courses specially designed for the people like you.
Symbiosis is known as one of the best institute for distance learning courses in India. You can also do this course easily while doing your regular full-time job. This specialized course will be a big boost in your career and it can help you get a better position in your company.
You can make your career as Finance Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Marketing Manager, Purchase Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Senior HR Officer, Placement Officer, HR Head, Administrative Head, Operations Head, Branch Head, Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager after doing this MBA course.
Symbiosis uses a unique blended learning methodology for its programs. This methodology combines different forms of learning like Digital e-learning, Chat sessions, self-learning material, virtual classrooms etc.
The distance learning MBA (PGDBA) course offered by Symbiosis Centre for distance learning offers the following specializations.
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
Apart from the Post graduate diploma in business administration (PGDBA), SCDL also offers the following specialized post graduate diploma courses.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Admission Procedure – How to Apply?
There are several steps you need to do to apply in Symbiosis. These steps are listed below: –
- The first step is to purchase its prospectus and application form. There are three ways to do it. You can purchase it online from symbiosis website or you can get a hard copy from its campus in Pune city or you can get it from selected Axis bank branches. Details of these branches are available on SCDL website. The price of Online form is Rs 1100 while Hard copy is available at Rs 1200. You can also get prospectus by post which is priced at Rs 1300.
- Fill your form and submit online. Send your hard copy to Symbiosis Pune campus with a registration fee of Rs. 1000.
- Students who have not appeared in any of the State Level or equivalent entrance test at State or National Level need to clear SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test for PGDBA course after submitting the application
- You can pay either a full fee of the course or you can pay it in two installments at the time of admission. You have to pay it along with your Registration Form. If you have opted to pay it in two installments then the last day of the second installment is 15 November. You can also submit the fees via Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Director, SCDL Pune’ payable at Pune.
*Students have to pay separate entrance test fee to appear for SCDL-PGDBA Entrance Test.
*Registration Fee for students of SAARC is US$ 75 and International students is US$ 100.
Documents to be submitted with Registration Form
- Academic Documents duly attested by Class One Gazetted officer or notarised from Notary.
- Document proof of Work Experience (if any).
- Document proof of Name Change (if any).
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- Photo Identity proof.
- A copy of his/her valid scorecard of MBA/ MMS-CET/G-MAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA/ XAT/C-MAT or equivalent entrance test.
You have the option to pay a fee in full or in two installments. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Complete Fee structure of PGDBA course is as below: –
Option 2 – Installment Mode
One Time Payment
You can pay Fee online or by cash accepted only in Symbiosis Pune Campus. You can also pay by Demand Draft payable at Pune in favor of “The Director S.C.D.L., Pune ”.
The following is the eligibility criteria for admission in Symbiosis distance learning MBA course
- Graduation from any disciple from a recognize University.
- International/SAARC graduate from a recognized/accredited University/Institution.
- Those students who are in their final year can also apply.
- Students who have a valid score in any of the State Level MBA/ MMS-CET/ C-MAT/ G-MAT/ CAT/
MAT/ ATMA/ XAT or equivalent entrance test at State or National level. It should be valid for current academic year OR Students who have qualified in SCDL – PGDBA Entrance Test.
Duration of this course is two years. Although your registration will be valid for four years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Question: Does symbiosis offer MBA degree or diploma?
Answer: Symbiosis center for distance learning offers only diploma courses. Since it is not a university, it can not award a degree to their students. Although the course structure of their PGDBA programme is almost similar to the MBA degree programme.
Question: Are symbiosis distance learning courses recognized by UGC?
Answer: Yes, all the distance learning courses offered by Symbiosis centre for distance learning are recognized by UGC (Distance Education Bureau).
Question: Is SCDL approved by AICTE?
Answer: An AICTE approval is required for institutions which are offering an MBA degree programme. Since SCDL does not offer a degree programme, an AICTE approval is not required.
Question: Is symbiosis distance learning worth?
Answer: Symbiosis center for distance learning is one of the most reputed institution in India for management courses. Students who has completed their PGDBA from SCDL are already working with big companies. Although SCDL do not guarantee a job but if you have caliber, you can get a good job after doing a post graduate diploma program from Symbiosis.
Question: What is the fees of symbiosis distance learning MBA (PGDBA)?
Answer: The total free for symbiosis distance learning MBA course is approx INR 36000.
Question: Symbiosis distance learning MBA ranking?
Answer: The MBA (PGDBA) programme offered by SCDL has won many prestigious awards. Different magazines and newspapers has ranked their PGDBA program among top 3 distance learning courses in India.
Question: How to apply for symbiosis distance learning MBA?
Answer: To take admission in SCDL PGDBA programme, students are required to purchase a prospectus cum application form. After filling up the application form, students are required to send it to SCDL with required documents. Clearing the entrance test is also required for getting admission.
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Distance learning MBA?
Answer: You must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University to be eligible for SCDL PGDBA program.
Question: Does SCDL offer any placement assistance after completion of the programme?
Answer: Yes, SCDL offer placement assistance to students who has completed their course.
Question: What learning methodology does SCDL use?
Answer: SCDL use blended approach to student learning with a combination of – traditional books, e-learning and faculty interaction.