800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501
Greetings: Create an account
Online School for Illinois Students
Indiana K-12 Online School
Now experience love for learning with Forest Trail Academy’s online k-12 school in Illinois. Each student experiences just the right level of challenge and support needed to succeed.
Illinois K-12 Online School
Forest Trail Academy is an accredited online school offering Kindergarten through Twelfth grade levels to students throughout Illinois, nationwide and worldwide. Our school allows you to work on your courses at your own pace. We are dedicated in providing the best academic excellence for our students. Our highly experienced professionally licensed teachers guide students through the steps so that every student has a successful and quality school experience.
We are proudly accredited with NCPSA, MSA-CESS, AdvancED, and Accreditation International (AI). We offer courses to students of ages ranging from five to adult. We are committed to providing a positive learning environment for traditional students, students with disabilities, and homeschoolers. Our curriculum affords Online Elementary School (Kindergarten to Grade5), Online Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8), and Online High School (Grade 9 to Grade 12). Apart from these full-time courses, students are welcome to take individual classes of their interests or for credit recovery purposes in order to attain credits. Students are provided with access to interactive online courses taught in the flexible online environment.
What we offer to our students:
- Forest Trail Academy’s innovative curriculum is designed by experienced education experts which offers something for everyone.
- Wide range of web based courses including customized curriculum options.
- Our programs include interactive curriculum, certified teachers, coursework that meeting Common Core State Standards.
- Courses can be accessed from anywhere around the US and the world; all you need is a laptop/desktop with internet connection.
- Offers Credit Recovery courses for students to regain their missing/lost credits.
- Individual courses to pursue subjects of their interest and earn credits.
- Advance Placement (AP) courses to accelerate students in potentially earning college credits whilst in high school.
- Dual enrollment programs for college preparatory students to earn college credits whilst in high school.
- We are committed in serving quality education to students by offering self-paced curriculum that meets the needs and capabilities of every student.
- Offers U.S diploma for national and international students to earn American Diploma, eliminating tedious efforts to travel USA to earn American degree.
- Active support and guidance from teachers, Academic Advisor, Administrative staff is available academic year around to help you choose courses that are right for you to attain your academic goals.
- Degree earned from Forest Trail Academy has a huge acceptance in best colleges and universities nationwide.
Synopsis of Online Courses:
Forest Trail Academy is a virtual school offering cyber learning opportunities for students in the state of Illinois. We offer a wide range of courses with the flexibility to learn in an online environment.
Online elementary school courses are offered to students from Kindergarten to Grade 5. It is an initial and important phase of learning where the student learns basics and fundamentals of subjects. Our engaging lessons and web based course material generates love for learning for every student that lasts lifetime.
Students enrolled in elementary school courses learn reading, writing skills and focus on fundamentals of core subjects: English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
In our online middle school, the curriculum for students from Grade 6 to Grade 8 serves as a recap for elementary grade levels and as a preparatory course and guideline for high school.
Students in middle school learn the advance academic skills necessary for high school success. Students improve reading, writing literature, analytic skills and build a strong foundation for high school education.
High school is the final and critical phase of K-12 education. We offer flexibility in choosing a customized curriculum where students have more flexibility to learn subjects of their interest from anyplace and anywhere.
Students in high school courses will concentrate on advanced level subjects and can choose elective subjects of their interest from a diverse list of online online elective courses . High school courses serve as college preparatory courses and nurture students to make them college and career ready.
Our mission is to create a challenging environment to assist our students in achieving their greatest potential. We are dedicated in serving our students a high quality education that helps them in achieving their goals and making their dreams come true.
For any further information, you may contact our Admissions Advisors who will assist you in the enrollment process. Apply Online for K-12 Online Courses with us Today!! You may reach us online and or call at 800.890.6269 / 561.537.5501.
Hear from student
Online Elementary School Courses (K-5)
Online Middle School Courses (Grades 6-8)
Online High School Courses (Grades 9-12)
Online Summer School
Online Diploma Programs
Home School Correspondence Courses
Advanced Placement (AP) Classes
Forest Trail Academy Brochure
Download Form / Applications
Frequently Asked Questions